Monday, November 3, 2014

OH CHRISTMAS JOY!

GOOD MORNING PEEPS!  Today is my first post as a design team member at CREATIVE CARD CREW TEAM.  Wow, these girls are doing fabulous work, if I can only meet their approval!  BTW, if you are wondering why the jump over to CCC, it's because one of my favorite design teams is closing at the end of the year and I was invited by the owner to come over to CCC and just know I'll love it.  And previously I had to downsize from many of my design teams to keep up with my brother's medical needs. 

Our sponsors this fortnight are below along with the prizes
that are available. 
Prize: Surprise!
Prize: $10 Gift Voucher
And here's my card front and interior. 


If you might be looking for an awesome stamp set to try for your Christmas cards at a "VERY REASONABLE PRICE" check this one out. 

2 comments:

Pat said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Linda. Congrats on joining the DT! I hope they live up to your expectations!! LOL

nwilliams6 said...

Super elegant and pretty and I LOVE that inside sentiment with the fun font. Hugz

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!