Monday, November 24, 2014

MAKE A CHRISTMAS CARD


It's a Christmas Card and this time I chose flying Santa! My goodness, doesn't he appear to be having fun while all the deer look on! Squigglefly's Blogspot challenge this week is just that make a Christmas card with a Deer or the word Dear on it!
I have left the inside empty at this point - am thinking of creating 13 more of these cards with Flying Santa for all our grandkids and great grandkids.  That way we can put a special note to each and perhaps a little surprise!!!
So come on over to SQUIGGLEFLY BLOGSPOT CHALLENGE and enter a Christmas card - remember if you use a Squigglefly image you are in the running for the digi prizes!

4 comments:

Holly Young said...

oh what a fabulous job you did on the scenery for this flying Santa! I love how you even have the shadows of the dear on the snow, and your clouds are so realistic! Love it Linda!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so pretty and I love the beautiful scene you have created.

Kathy Bradley said...

Linda,
What a wonderful and adorable card - and I bet the grandkids will love it and the little surprises.

nwilliams6 said...

Linda, I love this card! So full of fun and humor. Cute, cute, cute. Sure to make the grandkids smile. Hugz

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!