Monday, November 17, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Thanksgiving is drawing ever closer...are you having a family get together somewhere?  I always find that at this time of the year more of my friends enjoy a Thanksgiving card.  Guess it's because we are all getting older and still cherish the old traditions.

At the OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE we're just asking for a Happy Thanksgiving type card.  That leaves you a lot of leeway, now doesn't it?  So join us!
Our sponsors are: 
 All Dressed Up and WHOOPSIDAISY
Whoopsi Daisy http://api.ning.com/files/zdyFMqJvbXLJmGnl*a41M1ZNgmCdjV8AAHgA0Rh2jUjnDWlcZLnku59rEk8nsPglB-rBj2g2HXPKWNqJtx3EVnsEJ5V8c-fD/ALLDRESSEDUP.jpg and 

My card an image from Whoopsi Daisy and I love her.  I chose to do an easel card.

We would love to have you join us - come on over to
OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!