Wednesday, October 1, 2014

OH WHAT BEAUTIFUL WEATHER!

Today at YOURSCRAPBOOK PLACE BLOGSPOT  begins the SPOOKY FUN CHALLENGE!
We are sponsored by this absolutely awesome stamp company, of whom I had never seen any of the images, so I put the link with each image to the store, just in case you might want to grab one yourself and enter in the YSBP Blogspot challenge!

I have never tried ANYTHING Goth, so what do you think - you sure can handle it if I can!

Now here's image #2 from IKE'S ART.......
Both images are done mainly with copics with a few prismacolor pencils to accent depth.

Come on over to IKE'S ART and browse the gallery!  Grab that image and come on back to YOUR SCRAPBOOK PLACE Challenge and enter within the next 2 weeks.  Great prizes out there for this one!!! 

But be quick, this challenge only last 2 weeks.  Then the ghosts and goblins come in and haunt you every nite for not entering!!!!




1 comments:

ike said...

WoWza Linda !! These are marvelous and that Goth colouring is awesome ! You rocked that one.
Thank you for using 2 of my images :-D
Feel free to pop over to my Challenge Blog and snag the FREEBIE this week :-)


Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!