Monday, October 6, 2014

IT'S MY PARTY

For the Week of October 6th at 
OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE -2 AWESOME SPONSORS!!!
Sponsor: The Stamping Boutique   

 and The Stamping Chef

Theme: It's my Party
I have so few birthday/party cards for boys, this was a great addition to my card collection.  However when I couldn't find the background dp I was searching for, I just about gave up hope.  When all of a sudden I spotted my huge file of specialty papers and inside were many beautiful backgrounds, so I chose this holographic paper.  Then fearing it wouldn't photo, I was totally amazed to see it would!

I now have one happy boy birthday card!!!!  
Come on over to OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE and enter our one week challenge with a theme of "IT'S MY PARTY!" 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!