Monday, October 27, 2014

I LOVE A 'NO SUBJECT' THEME!

 Hi All!  Today is October 27th and OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE
HAS A VERY COOL THEME FOR A CHALLENGE - ANYTHING GOES!!!
Our Sponsor is Inky Impressions  and my stamp I chose to use in this challenge is:
WINTER MAILBOX LILI
 I chose some wonderful postcard dp for my background - some beautiful handmade flowers from my friend Pammie, and little goodies I save up for my Christmas cards as years go by.

All coloring was with my copics and sorry I usually don't keep track of the nos. anymore.  But someone asked about my skin colors, I routinely use E00 and E01 and just go from there with many other blendings.  

I hope you hop on over to Outlawz Greetings and join us in our ANYTHING GOES challenge.  Meanwhile, check into our party and do the scavenger hunt!  \

See you there!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful! I love mailboxes and this one is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely adorable and what a great use of chipboard!... or is that cork?
    Thank you so much for your sweet and supportive comments. The outpouring of kindness has been tremendous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just following up your lovely comment question. I spritzed water right onto the stamp itself before stamping. I love that technique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!