Monday, September 15, 2014

TOUGH BOOK?

SQUIGGLEFLY Challenge
RRR-SFC3714-Just Bling or Emboss
No special requirements, Rhonda's group makes it easy for you at SQUIGGLEFLY BLOGSPOT CHALLENGE.  You can use bling or you can emboss something on your cards-or both!!!  I've done both - a bit of bling and embossing around the card.  It's actually a page behind the cut out - with TONGUE TIED by James Horvath showing his disdain for Physics!  Alas, I do remember Physics too; and Chemistry and Advanced Algebra!  I enjoyed all math - taking courses in the summer to fulfill my need for MORE!  

Well enjoy what is left of your summer - the children in school need all your help when they return home in the evenings.  But in my estimation it would be a wonderful time to be in school with computers and notepads and all!  We never even had calculators!!!  LOL!


3 comments:

  1. Linda this is great - love that that your book says physics. Great colors and coloring too!

    I was always lost in Physics class, but I think it would be cool to grow up in school with all the fun stuff they have now. I tried to help my daughter with one of her internet courses and it gave me a headache though - I felt like a dinosaur for sure.

    Hope you have a great Monday! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda,
    So very, very cute and I do believe Physics can tongue tie anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Linda! Love your coloring on this. You are lucky if you still remember physics, chemistry, and advanced algebra! I forgot more than I learned!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!