Monday, September 29, 2014

MORE ZENTANGLES FROM SQUIGGLEFLY

SQUIGGLEFLY BLOGSPOT CHALLENGE 
RRR-SFC3914-DOTTY-use dots on your image, or papers
 Brigid - Niina Niskanen

My dots aer located on the intricate frame!  I chose a frame I had saved and dotted it with my white Sakura pen.  A bit of bling and a lot of mixed dps and Brigid is ready to go!  I just didn't feel this Zentangle needed much color, so I kept her in grey/black/white/and a bit of sunset color around her!

Come on over to SQUIGGLEFLY and grab a freebie and enter this challenge.  Just use some dots on your artistic project!

3 comments:

  1. Linda, you did a great job with this image and I love your dots on the frame! Fab idea! Lots of great patterns and layers. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very creative card, Linda. Zentangle was a great way of adding dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda,
    Very pretty and elegant card and what a lovely frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!