Monday, September 1, 2014

CELEBRATE - LABOUR DAY

All the children I know are celebrating one last holiday before the intense school work begins - and that is Labour Day.  The theme for the OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE this week is LABOUR DAY - and I chose a fun image from THE PAPER SHELTER.

Interior 
The fun part of this card is all the 3d popdotting I've done.  Some items like the girl are popped up much higher, even the glass with the straw and drink are popped, I hope you like it.  And I hope you have a lovely Labour Day!  I'm sure my grandchildren and great grandchildren are spending some time lounging!

1 comment:

  1. Some super images and details on this! Wow. Love it! So fun - love that superman poster in the bg. Cute!!! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!