Monday, September 1, 2014

BARNABUS - YOU ARE A STAR!


SFC 3514 - End date:  9/7/14
Challenge:  Star(s) on your artwork
Barnabus is coming to SQUIGGLEFLY SHOP on 9/6/14.  He's a darling little vampire getting ready for Halloween created for us by Sandra Caldwell!  I'll send this to one of my great grandkids along with a treat inside.

The challenge for me was making this 6 pointed star - just to be different.  Had to enlist hubby and his geometry skills!  Now I have a pattern (positive and negative) to use for ever.

Come on over to the SQUIGGLEFLY SHOP and check out all the new artwork.  There are also freebies for you to get started on your digi collection.  Stamp on!


4 comments:

  1. I love this image! How fun is that! Your star layout is really different and very cool! How great hubby can/will help with your crafting. Super fun card! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, super card-love it, and love the way you incorporated the star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I love the star.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda,
    Soooo cute and your star is awesome - what a nice hubby!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!