Monday, August 4, 2014

THERE'S A NEW GIRL ON THE BLOCK!

Challenge theme:  RRR-SFC3114- Make a Baby Card/craft
Challenge expires Aug. 10, 2014
DON'T REPEAT THIS - CHERYL GRANT ALGER
I chose this wonderful image created by Cheryl Grant Alger from the SQUIGGLEFLY SHOP!  Pop on over and check out her other images - you are sure to smile at each and every one!  I chose to turn this one into a cute baby girl card.
(INTERIOR)
FROM THE TOP
I do hope you will join in this week's fun with us over at the Squigglefly Challenge Blog.  Share your artwork by creating a baby card or craft with the theme baby.  Check out the Squigglefly images and use one for your entry to be eligible for free Squigglefly images if you win the random generator no.

8 comments:

  1. this is such a cute card! I love that fold and will have to try it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda this is so cute, and you were so clever to come up with a sentiment that would make this a baby card! I love the fold on this too. Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, I love the coloring you did on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card!!! Love the design too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, your card shape is absolutely fabulous and your coloring on this image is perfect. I would not have thought of this image as a baby card image but you totally made it work! Genius! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, what a wonderful and adorable card and the fold and inside is so very, very perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and I love your fancy fold. Fablulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Linda, the colours are so bright and happy... perfect for a new addition to anyone's family! You did a fantastic job colouring the image and I really like the different patterned papers you used to complete the project.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!