Monday, August 18, 2014

LEFT SIDED SENTIMENTS

 My image choice:  
DDDoodles  Birthday Sampler, DDDoodles Flower Power Papers 1 and 5
Paper, frame, Birthday Blessings and interior Birthday sentiment all from DDDoodles

All of the paper I used EXCEPT the black and pink are from DECOSSES DYNAMITE DOODLES.  FLOWER POWER Pages 1 and 5 and BIRTHDAY SENTIMENTS were very easily handled with my PHOTOPLUS program.  My images are from my stash - they were unused on another project and I've forgotten where I obtained them.  If someone knows, who reads this, please let me know.  I'd really appreciate it.

This card is actually a 5x7 and I did a little embossing with my Scor-Buddy on the inside page.  Gives it a certain look of elegance I think.  And I fussy cut the flower to anchor against the sentiment.

Come on over to OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE and join me and many others in this week's challenge  -  your sentiment needs only be on the left side of the front of your card.

Did you know that you can now get MORE stamping fun from Lisa!  Lisa is still Decosse's Dynamite Doodles, which is the label for most of her designs. Scribble Doodles Designs is a new company that she has gone into partnership with Sandy Sommerfeld which is a collaboration of their work coming together in new kits under that label. So still our wonderful Lisa, just two different ways to enjoy both ladies' work!

1 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Beautiful job Linda. I'm really pleased with what you came up with. Thanks for showcasing my images so nicely.

Just for clarification, I'm still Decosse's Dynamite Doodles, which is the label for most of my designs. Scribble Doodles Designs is a new company that I've gone into partnership with Sandy Sommerfeld which is a collaboration of our work coming together in new kits under that label. So still me, just two different ways to enjoy my work!

Hugs,
Lisa

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!