Monday, August 25, 2014

GOT SNIFFLES ?

There are a lot of ANYTHING GOES challenges on the net right now - it's a grand time for all of us to catch up on all those cards we used thru the spring, summer, fall and yes, even right now, how about GET WELL cards for the allergy season.  I'm a victim of suffering there!

Our Sponsor at OUTLAWZ GREETINGS is: Stitchy BearsDT
 
I selected 2 images from STITCHY BEARS that I thought were perfect for my much needed get well cards. Pictured above is GET WELL CIRCLES........and here is the interior............
And below is   HOPE JACARE GET WELL DIGI BLESSINGS which I love!  I even popdotted the quilt to make it look more comfy!!!  This card is a cascade version of folding.
So come on over to OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE - and don't forget to use an image on your card per our group request.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!