Monday, August 11, 2014

FAIRY BEST FRIENDS AND MUSHROOMS

SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY has a new challenge beginning August 11 and going forward for 2 weeks!  Our sponsor for SKETCH 71 is QKR Stampede
 
Prize: 5 Digital Images
Now check out this sketch - can you turn that into a cute card?  Well, then come on over, let's create!
MUSHROOMS is the image I chose from our wonderful friends at QKR STAMPEDE.  I also chose FAIRY 1 from MYGRAFFICO to sit atop my mushrooms.  Following the sketch I merely turned it on its side. and proceeded from there.

COME ON OVER TO SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY, enter your artwork, and possibly win 5 digis from QKR STAMPEDE

3 comments:

  1. Linda, this is really cute! Love how you combined the two images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahw, lovely card

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Have a great day!!!

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!