Monday, July 28, 2014

WRAP UP JULY AT SQUIGGLEFLY

SQUIGGLEFLY BLOGSPOT CHALLENGE
A special thank you to Sandra C.  Dearest gf, thank you for letting us know that our image does not have a huge allergic nose problem, but the petal of flower looked so much like where her nose would be, I couldn't help myself!  I am laughing at myself now, asking for your forgiveness.  :) Hugs!
FRONT AND INSIDE OF CARD FOR

I dearly love all of Sandra Caldwell's images!  There is a certain 'country feel' for 'Americana' in every image,   WATCH IT GROW is one of those.......echoing the feeling and anticipation of a young child finding that beautiful flower and experiencing its fragrance.  I remember well the days of my youth of my mother helping us plant and nurture her favorite flowers and then also the huge garden that still swamps my imagination on 'how' we managed to keep the weeds down.  I garden yet at 67 yo and our garden size does increase with each year, but the joy "and hardwork" of the harvest of each vegie still remains.  

I love the sentiment from the FRED THINKING stampset and thought it would be so cool to add to my card.  Come on over to Squigglefly and check out Tam Hess' cute stamps!!!!

Come on over to SQUIGGLEFLY CHALLENGE BLOG and enter yourself a card or art project in our easy challenge.  Just think about using one of SQUIGGLEFLY's images (free or purchased) and come over and grab that image - it puts you in the running for the prize!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Linda this is just wonderful. I love how you combined the sentiment from Fred Thinking with this image - they work well together. Your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute sentiment and sure to make someone smile, when they get it. I have some designs that I need to do, working mine in stitchery and maybe some free motion.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!