Monday, July 21, 2014

ROARRRRR!

SQUIGGLEFLY BLOGSPOT HAS A NEW CHALLENGE
RRR SFC2914-Make a round card
Our sweet and lovable Fred has his own digis and I love each and every one!  Check them out - click the link above.  I crocheted in black around the edge of this circle die and then added preruffled lace to bring out the black crocheting.  Altho I'm not thoroughly happy with the way the whole project turned out it's a great note card tho!  Inside says:  "Then I sent this card."  Quite a cute idea for a card.
We have three new artists making their debut this month!  They are Tam Hess, Norma Burnell, and Angela Charles.  Each of them have their own unique style. 

We are also welcoming a new design team member Jen Leeflang.  Jen's blog is http://jencraftsa.blogspot.com.  It would be great if you could visit her and say "hi".

6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

What a cute image and your sentiment is fun. Super round card Linda! It is full of energy and precious! Hugz!

bumblebee creations said...

Linda-Great card!! I am loving the lace around it-such a fantastic card!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute. I like how you colored the tiger.

Kathy Bradley said...

Your card is adorable and the Fred images are really fun to work with!

Holly Young said...

I love the crochet trim around the card Linda! These Fred images make me smile too.

Tam Hess said...

What fun! Thanks for using silly Fred :) Hugs, Tam

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!