Monday, July 14, 2014

OUTLAWZ GREETING CARD CHALLENGE

OUTLAWZ GREETING CARD CHALLENGE - BINGO
JULY 14, 2014

OUR SPONSOR THIS WEEK: The Stamping Chef and Nicecrane
Theme for your and my project: Bingo 
(vertical,horizontal, or diagonal) Choose your positions and compose your project around them.
Gems

Dies

Flowers
Circles
FREE
Banners

Ribbon

Pearls
Embossing
(wet or dry)
 I chose 2 different ways - Gems, Dies, Flowers OR Ribbon, Free, Flowers
Below is my image JOLENE from THE STAMPING CHEF

 This card will be going to my great granddaughter who is  twixt teenager of 12 yo on July 22.  What a wonderful age - I'm going to make her birthday very special!

Hoping you will join us at the Monday Greeting Card Challenge at the OUTLAWZ and play BINGO with me and many others!  The challenge runs from Monday July 14 to Sunday July 20 midnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!