Tuesday, July 15, 2014

BECCY'S PLACE FOR A GREAT CHALLENGE

I just love to watch BECCY'S PLACE Blog and Store so I thought this month I would get my act in gear and have some fun in the blog challenge.



Beccy says:  Create a card using any Beccy's Place digital image - free or purchased - upload a photo of it to your blog and submit a direct link below.  The challenge runs from now until midnight on the 31st of July 2014 (AEST).

I used some excess Stampin' Up paper to go with this silhouette, which had been embossed on some glossy gold paper I had in my scrap bin.  So don't ask where I got it!  LOL!

Come on over to BECCY'S PLACE as soon as you can; join me and have some fun!  Meanwhile, don't forget to jump on over to YOUR SCRAPBOOK PLACE blog challenge Christmas in July and win yourself a great Stampin' Up item!

2 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful Linda, I love the music sheet background and the way you've embossed onto the gold cardstock. I really like the way you finished the inside of your card too. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design of your card. Great idea-the music paper is awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!