Tuesday, July 1, 2014

ARE WE THERE YET?

Is it Christmas yet???

It's July 1st and we're making Christmas Cards in July!!  By "we" I mean the gals at YOUR SCRAPBOOK PLACE BLOGSPOT.  Click on the link to see a myriad of great Christmas card art to inspire you to join use for prizes!!!

The request of our group admin is to just use a mix of papers, word art, and other goodies.  Our DT are using images from DECOSSE'S DYNAMITE DOODLES.  Go check  Lisa out and get on her email list!  She is total fun!

Here's my card with the info about it.  I actually created 2 cards - one a bit smaller because I printed a bit small.  Never an item goes to waste in my house.

 The DECK THE  HALLS and the HOLLY BERRY paper came from Lisa's store at DECOSSE'S DYNAMITE.  I layered them together using my PHOTO PLUS and then drew from my SQUIGGLEFLY STORE Christmas images and printed all.  The sentiment was separately printed and mounted for a bit of depth in the card. 
 Just a second smaller card..
Insides of both cards.

Now come on over to YOUR SCRAPBOOK PLACE and join me in this challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Love your card. The image reminds me of winters and Christmases of my childhood. Thanks for the memories,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the vintage look. Your cards are always to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, this is great and you have a lovely addition to your Christmas card collection. Hope you had a great weekend. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Linda, your cards are absolutely precious! I really love the holly paper layered on top of the Deck the Halls paper. They work really great together! I'll have to try that myself! That vintage picture you used is just darling too! Thanks for such a sweet shout out my friend!

    Hugs,
    Lisa
    {Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!