Monday, June 30, 2014

OUTLAWZ GREETINGS - ANYTHING GOES

Sponsor: MilkCoffee
Theme: Anything Goes
 Lisbeth and Mr. Deer
 WHO doesn't love an ANYTHING GOES challenges???  To me, it's another opportunity to get another Christmas Card done.  WOO HOO for Lisbeth and Mr. Deer = just a darling digi image now available at MILK COFFEE!

I used my circular nestie to cut out the center of a very pretty 6x6 from my stash, and also cut another circular piece from a burgundy solid and then placed Lisbeth and Mr. Deer underneath and secured this sandwich layer to my actual folded card.  Around the center circle is a row of white pearl Liquid Pearl dots.  I also had a couple corner die cuts sitting in the stash and I used my CTMH ink pad to press them into and color them. Then I placed a burgundy wired ribbon below the image piece and wallah! Easy peasy!


And Sapphie sits here and watches what I do.  It will soon be one year since we adopted her and she's been a true joy!

 And one of the joys of living and creating in the country - tree frogs singing on the edge of the doggy pool and I can hear him behind closed doors!

1 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

You so have a good start on your Christmas cards. This one is gorgeous - love the image and your papers! Awesome work. Cute kitty too. Tree frogs - we have zillions of them here with a big pond in my backyard. Hugz!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!