Monday, June 23, 2014

Let's Go Fishing for a Birthday Card!

Today's challenge at OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE 
is sponsored by our wonderful friends at Digital Delights
The theme is "Masculine".
My card started very strangely.  I've been cleaning out my Scrap Rack and came across some great die cuts from a while back.  Donald is a precolored digi (available both ways from Digital Delights) and that gave me a great savings on time.  So you put the theme of fishing together with the wild outdoors, and it makes a good story!  I'm wishing my sil a great Happy Birthday in Oct. with this card!!!

So stop on over to Digital Delights and enjoy a fun shopping spree in the digi department!!!  And don't forget you have a couple chances to win free digis at Outlawz!!  CLICK HERE FOR THE RULES OF ENTERING AT OUTLAWZ.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!