Monday, June 16, 2014

IT'S A SUNNY DAY!

SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY CHALLENGE
Sketch 67 - SPONSORED BY
Prize: $10 Gift Voucher
And ANYTHING GOES for the theme!
Design Team Inspiration
SUNFLOWERS GONE WILD
`Image Artist Lynne Stansbery
SQUIGGLEFLY.COM

I chose a sunflower image I had already colored up with copics - quite often I'll print out several and color them all in one nite.  However my  image was slightly larger than my 6x6 card and honestly I didn't think about going to a 5x7 - duh!  But anyhow I thought I'll put it on point and the card will still open from the side.  I recently obtained a lovely grass punch from Impression Obsessions and wanted to double the grass around the fence - wallah I love it!

3 buttons on top, a small tag "A SUNNY DAY" which indeed it is, and double matting and distressing all brought it together.

For this challenge, don't forget that THE ROBIN'S NEST is sponsoring this challenge.  You just could very easily win a lovely gift certificate to spend on their awesome images!  Come on over to SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY and get inspired by the design team's entries! 





3 comments:

  1. You're sunflowers are beautiful and I love your super-creative way of handling the problem of too big a pic - that sure has happened a time or two for me ;) This is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, this is so pretty! Love the sunflower image and how you turned the sketch and made the diamond shape...very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda. I love your coloring and the green die cuts you used on the side. The little tag with the sentiment is just the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!