Monday, June 9, 2014

I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS

SQUIGGLEFLY IS HAVING A WONDERFUL CHALLENGE
and if you like to make an extra Christmas card, now is the time to do it!
I chose this great new digi from Squigglefly.......


Americana Style - Sandra Caldwell
and combined it with the wonderful waving flag digi image from 
Proud of myself as I even used up some stash and washi tape! 

Come join me at Squigglefly Blogspot - and create another Christmas card.  You can possibly win a free digi set !  All wins are drawn by Random Generator.

7 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Awesome Christmas in June Card!! Love the sentiment!

Kathy Bradley said...

Adorable card and image - big smiles.

Pat said...

Great card today! I used another of Sandra's images today-love them all!

nwilliams6 said...

Great Patriotic Christmas card! You did a fab job on this! I love that image and you really made it shine here. Well done. Hugz!

wannabcre8tive said...

What a great Christmas card. Very creative.

Holly Young said...

Love this Linda! I love how you merged Christmas and our troops looking forward to being back home for it.

Sandra Caldwell said...

Wow...very nice , love the idea and fun way you use my image. Thanks for sharing you creativity. Sandra

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!