Monday, May 5, 2014

Stars Over the Bay

OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGEhttp://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/ team has prepared some gorgeous cards in the Water Theme using Lacey Sunshine's images and I chose "Wix Moonlight Bay".  There is a lot of sparkle on this card and as usual it's difficult to make it all pop thru camera usage.
I used my copics in the coloring of this 5.75x5.75 card and then found what I thought was the perfect bg dp to emphasize water waves.  The ribbon is preruffled and came from a friend of mine.  I hope you can come on over to OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE and join us with a card of your choice in the theme of water and using a greeting of some kind on the front of it.  Better yet, I hope your card is drawn for the award from Lacey Sunshine's shop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!