Monday, May 26, 2014

SQUARE IT UP AND POST IT AT SQUIGGLEFLY

SQUIGGLEFLY BLOGSPOT CHALLENGE
SFC2114-RRR-make a square card
(Yes, my card is truly square - it's an optical illusion.)
This image comes from the SQUIGGLEFLY SHOP and is
from one of our new artists - Niina Niskanen - who just joined us in May.
Unicorn - Niina Niskanen

I kept this unicorn in sepia colors the best I could.  Then I adorned with some treasured buttons from my stash, mounted on some bronze mirrorcard from THE PAPER CUT and some beautiful ribbon!  The card measures 5.75x5.75 to allow for mailing at the less expensive rate.

Come on over to SQUIGGLEFLY CHALLENGE and try your hand at winning a free stampset.  Show off your talent too - anything goes but make the card square and use an image from SQUIGGLEFLY - don't forget there are FREEBIES there too!

6 comments:

  1. I have been admiring this card for awhile in the DT gallery! Gorgeous coloring my friend! Beautiful image and your embellishments are wonderful! Hugz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and elegant card and I really like the colors and coloring! Many years ago, I used to collect unicorns - and they are now stored away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your coloring on this and all the ribbon... awesome card

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your coloring on this and all the ribbon... awesome card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda- your card is gorgeous!! I love your colors and such beautiful coloring on this image!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring on this card is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!