Monday, May 19, 2014

Slam Dunk Duncan - Dad's Day

Sponsor: Dr. Digi
Theme: Masculine - Armed Forces Day

Sometimes it's just difficult to do a masculine card - so here was a challenge for me.  Being basketball lovers in our family, following the BULLS lately, I instantly found Slam Dunk Duncan and began to plan this 5.75x5.75 card.
A mixture of lines and a special sentiment for Dad on Father's Day rounded out my card.  I hope you are already preparing a surprise for the man in your life come Father's Day.  I always do!

Come on over to OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE and show your card with a masculine image and a sentiment on it.  Be eligible for winning prizes.  You have to enter to win remember....just like the lottery! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!