Monday, May 19, 2014

SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY and A Waving Flag

Hi from SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY
Our challenge these 2 weeks is sponsored by QKR Stampede
http://www.qkrstampede.com/ 
Prize: 5 Digital images
And here is our sketch!
I chose the Waving Flag to complete my card - keeping the patriotism colors in vintage colors including the flag and it's die cuts.  The ribbons were a bit bright so I used Vintage Photo DI on them to achieve my final results.
 Waving flag
I do hope you will come over to SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY and join in this bi-weekly challenge!  There are so many lovely images to choose from at QKR STAMPEDE, that it's just awesome to try your hand at and hopefully win your choice of 5!!

And this upcoming Flag Day in June, be sure to WAVE YOUR FLAG! 

1 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Linda, this is fabulous! Great card for flag day.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!