Monday, May 5, 2014

RUN FOR THE BORDER

At the Squigglefly Shop this week there are several new images being released.  Two wonderful artists are being introduced also....... Niina Niskanen and James Horvath.  I have the pleasure of introducing one of James Horvath's drawings - Dog Artist.

The Squigglefly Challenge Blog has a RUN FOR THE BORDER challenge up for the week - add something to the border of your card, be it a punch, a piece of ribbon, some lace, decorative paper strips from any company who make them - or in my case I created my own border.
   Dog Artist - James Horvath
Image was colored with copics and mounted with various pet background papers.  Come join us at Squigglefly this week - please use a Squigglefly image and be eligible for winning a darling stampset of your choice.

2 comments:

  1. Awe, that is so very cute. I love that doggie and the paper you used with him plus your adorable border. Great work Linda. Thanks for joining the Hobbyists this week at Squigglefly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Linda. I love the dog bone paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!