Monday, May 12, 2014

Olivia with Teddy and A Flower

Sponsor: Inky Impressions (2 Images are the winner's prize), 
also sponsoring is QKR
Theme: Something with a Flower

I chose Olivia With Teddy from INKY IMPRESSIONS.  I just love teddy bears anyhow and the look on Olivia's face was something I wanted to use to create this lovely 5.75x5.75 card.  All coloring with copics.  Enlarge the image to take a really good look.
I put a rhinestone in the center of one of my embossed flowers and thought the sentiment perfect for this card.  Come on over to  OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE and enter your card - use a greeting and a flower and become eligible for prizes.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet image and your card is so happy! Darling! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!