Monday, May 26, 2014

ANYTHING GOES AT OUTLAWZ GREETINGS

Sponsor: Fitztown
Theme: Anything Goes 
The Design Team at OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE AS ALWAYS really brought out some beauty in this challenge:  ANYTHING GOES!  Who doesn't love that theme - it doesn't get any easier.  Just add a sentiment to participate in this challenge.

I chose Cameo 1 from FITZTOWN and pulled from my papers some paper I interlaced to create a different background - very much like weaving 2 sheets of designer paper together to get something different.   A bit of vintage lace that I collect and some special placement of my sentiment and wallah my 5.75x5.75 card is complete.
Come on over to OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE and join me with anything goes.  Just use a sentiment and you are eligible for prizes!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! Elegant image with some fantastic coloring! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!