Thursday, April 3, 2014

SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE 205

Today is a really rough day for as my surgery is really developed a great deal of pain in the bone where the bolt attached.  I called the surgeon and she says it's normal, but if it worsens to get in there!

So I'm browsing the internet and find this wonderful site from awhile back.  I have long admired this site - and occasionally entered an item or two.  Today's challenge really got me spreading my wings - had not thought of using a negative of a die cut on my cards.  So here is my final card front and inside.



I used an image called COWBOY GREETINGS from  CREATIVE BUG DIGIS.  Check out their website and enjoy all the cuties you can purchase and create with!

I am entering it in the SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE 205.

Come over and join me in this one - simple and fun!  Have a great crafting day!

2 comments:

Stampsnob said...

What a cute image . Great card Thanks for sharing at MFP...............Lis

Angie said...

Adorable bug!!! Love the pretty sunshine too! Thanks for playing along this week with Speedy Fox & Friends challenge!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!