Monday, April 28, 2014

SPA HA HA HA!!

 APRIL 28, 2014 - SQUIGGLEFLY BLOGSPOT CHALLENGE
RRR SFC1714 
Challenge this week is to make a card for a Mother, or Grandmother...or other special Mom figure...even a best friend.
I used an image from Lynne Stansbery
Ooooooh the warmth of the sauna spreads over one just coloring this image.  My muscles have been a bit sore as we gather our wood for heating the winter of 2014/2015.   This year I have learned to use the mall and wedge, as well as the log splitter.  I love it when hubby trusts me enough to go do something else while I'm 'logging'!  :)  So I could definitely use the sauna, but my girlfriend will so appreciate me thinking of her anyhow.  She's an avid outdoor gardener way ahead of me with her flowers!!!

And as we close out this post, don't forget Mother's Day is coming up - just a few weeks away!


5 comments:

Pat said...

Oh I LOVE that image by Lynne Stansbery. Your card looks so happy and fun-a treasure for a true friend!

Kathy Bradley said...

I love,love your wonderful card!! Your friend will adore and treasure it I'm sure!

nwilliams6 said...

Super image - I am going to have to get it! They look like they are having so much fun! Love this card - so fun and all the bling really makes it special. Hugz!

Holly Young said...

Love it Linda! Beautiful coloring and I'm sure your friend will love it.

debbie said...

Got to love this image great card

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!