Monday, April 7, 2014

Sharing Tea with Seems A Little Sketchy

April 7, 2014 - SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY
SKETCH 62
Sponsored by Robyn's etFetish
Prize: 3 Digital Images
 
Check out this sketch - ooh lala - how fun!

And my 'take' on it:
My image came from Robyn's Fetish
 and just so reminded me of spring and early summer with the sweet smell of flowers and a grand cup of raspberry tea sitting outside enjoying the sunshine and the birds singing.  Bring in my wonderful husband and we sit in the shade enjoying our retirement for 15 minutes! 

I recently received a comment about how much time we probably spend together, and how he must be doing my housework since all of my involvement in card making.  The answer is no - retirement TO US is not meant to sit around idly and get fat and sloppy AND NO he would never do my housework w/o me being in the hospital or something!   We both are very vigorous people, at present cutting trees down and splitting them daily (much to the bewilderment of my surgeon)  LOL!  And yes I did have tendon surgery 3 mos. ago but it's far far from painfree.   But that's how much he influences me - that's our TEA together.

Come on over to Seems a Little Sketchy and follow the sketch as best you can and enter our wonderful challenge.  I'd love to hear you won something!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Linda, I love the colors, the sentiment and the pretty embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty & I LOVE the pearls along with the butterflies!

    DT Sis Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!