Monday, April 7, 2014

IT WAS DEFINITELY UGLY!

UGLY CHALLENGE WITH THE OUTLAWZ

"U-G-L-Y You don't have an alibi - Use ugly (to you) paper and make it beautiful
IMAGE:  Cowboy Greetings

 This was paper I was just never happy with - I believe it came out of one of those huge tablets of paper from way back when!  So along comes a challenge at Outlawz Greetings Challenge to take an ugly to me piece of dp and create something cutesy.

Shown about is the front page and the inside is next.  I loved the Cowboy Greetings image, but almost screwed up on him.  My glitter glue was not working well - so switched colors and save the card.  

Come on over to OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE and take a piece of  UGLY TO YOU PAPER and enter our challenge!  See you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!