Monday, April 14, 2014

EASTER BUNNY VISITS OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE

April 14th OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE
 Sponsor: RSDNiceCrane 
Theme:Happy Easter
Hosted by Alex
I adore Rick St. Dennis images - check them out.
 INTERIOR of card

AND - WALLAH - I have created a 2nd Easter Card on behalf of my friend Chana who is very ill and normally would be filling this spot.

"FOR YOU CHANA" - This image is from NICE CRANE
and is called THE EASTER BUNNY.  Follow the links and grab yourself an image for Easter.
THERE ARE FOUR Images in this set!!!
I love Easter - I am a true vintage lady delighting in receiving the vintage Easter cards of yesterday.  So that's why I tried to create using RSD's  Large Easter Bunny as well as NICE CRANE's Easter Bunny!  
My cards are 5.5x5.5 to allow for easier mailing, altho the flutterby in the corner of the image of the first card means I'm going to have to create a card box or hand deliver.    All my coloring is with copics and some distressing with Distress Ink Tea Dye.  I am so addicted to using copics and distress inks that even a 12 step program will never help me now! 
Come on over to OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE and enter your card with an Easter theme.  Put it in the gallery and on Inlinkz and best of luck on perhaps a great win of images for you.


2 comments:

  1. Such cool rabbit images. Hard to pick a favorite but the first one looks a bit more vintage so I am going with it. Super inside too - great message! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards, and thanks for sending me one as well! I always look forward to receiving cards from you. You are my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!