Monday, April 21, 2014

DRY OR WET? = Emboss that sentiment!

MUCHO THANKS TO OUR Sponsor: RSD (Exclusive) 
Theme: The Embossable - (Add either a dry or wet embossed sentiment to your project)

Wow, what a wonderful week this will be.  I have been selected to host the theme THE EMBOSSABLE this week at Outlawz Greetings Card Challenges.  I do hope you will join me.  Now take a look below and tell me you cannot do this - it's pretty basic.  My love for scrapping and card making came with embossing......
This card = Bootsie Digi from RSD"friends" was embossed with glittery embossing powder on black and then mounted on gold shiny cs. All coloring with copics, added a few gems , fancy button and twine and washi tape.

I also completed a card for CHANA who has been very ill: 
ALICE IN THE GARDEN - NICE CRANE DESIGN 
The sentiment again was embossed (wet) with embossing powder directly onto the card front - a shiny white cs from Stampin' Up. All coloring by copics and the flower is a multi layer flower. 
HOPE YOU LIKE - Now let's see your versions of using any wet or dry embossed sentiment on a card.  Come join us at OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE.

2 comments:

Merethe Arstein said...

I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum, and I am new to blogging to.
Take care and have a happy weekend.
Ma

Pat said...

And I'll have to add animal images to that list of images to be sent to Linda for coloring!! LOL Great cards today!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!