Tuesday, April 8, 2014

ANY DIGI GOES - Doodle Pantry DPDC45

Don't forget our Military - they are still in action.

Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Operation Write Home with a great sketch and the combo of Doodle Pantry and OWH just drew me into it.  Our group SCRAPBOOK PLACE also sends hundreds of cards to the military every year, so we are not without practice in dealing with cards.  The biggest NO NO is "no glitter" whatsoever.  We don't want our military walking out into the combat glowing with glitter!!!   Here's my card (actually made 2 but will enter only the first one).


 
I used digi paper from this digi set, cut to fit an A2 card and pop dotted the inch worm and apple digi on top of the cover of the card.  Adding a few embellies.  Hid the ribbon staple with my Copic 100 coloring.  I now have 2 Thank you Cards ready to go!

Now the best part of this combination sponsorship of Doodle Pantry with Operation Write Home, is that if you enter the same card with a digi image from Doodle Pantry on it, you will receive this free digi back just for participating. And of course if you are one of the lucky ones, there are free digis awarded monthly. 
Tag/Keyword: DPDC45
THEME:  ANY DIGI GOES*
*ONLY entries using a Doodle Pantry illustration receive the featured product for free
ENTRY RULES
(ONE ENTRY per person) 
You may use ANY company DIGITAL image to be entered for a FINAL PRIZE COUPON drawing only.
*If you use a Doodle Pantry image (an actual Doodle Pantry drawn illustration, character or object, not just sentiment) then you are entered for the final drawing AND you will get the featured product for free emailed to you!

Feel free to browse the freebie page HERE.

We hope you can play along with us!
DEADLINE DATE/TIME IS THE 24th at 8:00 pm CENTRAL TIME
(which is 9:00 pm EASTERN TIME on the 24th) Winners posted on 25th

FEATURED PRODUCT  PETITE BOUQUET*
**The featured product is ONLY FOR participants who have created a project using a Doodle Pantry image (not just sentiment), will be emailed this set for FREE.**

(Participants emailed approx. on the 8th, 16th, and 24th)
 
So best of luck, hope you join me!








5 comments:

Joanna said...

How cute is this card? Love it!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us over at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.
~Jo

Ann Abrahamson said...

Hard to pick which one I like best. They are both adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Doodle Pantry!

Ellen said...

Linda I LOVE your card! As an Army Mom I am thrilled that you support our military by making cards! Thank you.

I especially love how you used the sentiment and image on this card. I'm so happy you joined us for the Doodle Pantry challenge! I hope you will join us again soon.

Ellen said...

Linda I LOVE your card! As an Army Mom I am thrilled that you support our military by making cards! Thank you.

I especially love how you used the sentiment and image on this card. I'm so happy you joined us for the Doodle Pantry challenge! I hope you will join us again soon.

Debbie said...

These are both so cute!! I love how you circled the sentiment!!
Thanks for sharing with us at DPDC45!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!