Monday, April 28, 2014

A HUMMINGBIRD BIRTHDAY

April 28th - OUTLAWZ CHALLENGE
Sponsor: Eureka
Theme: Anything Goes
 
 Hummingbird Birthday
I love hummingbirds - they visit our humble yard ever year.  And as of yet we have never found a nest!  How disheartening to watch the little sweeties flit around my hands as I change out their nectar and they never offer me a glimpse into their humble homes!   I've done some embossing on the left hand strip but it doesn't show in the photo too well.  Sorry about that, but I enjoyed immensely the coloring of a male ruby throat hummingbird on my amaryllis!

Come on over to Outlawz and join in the ANYTHING GOES challenge for our Greetings Group.   I have the lovely opportunity to invite all my friends-THAT'S YOU!

2 comments:

Pat said...

I think I will have to give you all my flower images-you color them so beautifully! I think I have a subconscious allergy to flower images, as well as the physical allergies to real ones! LOL Love your card.

Beccy said...

This is a lovely card Linda, the image is beautiful. I really like your choice of colour for the lilies, you did a great job getting depth into the image with those dark centres. Beautiful!
Cheers,
Beccy

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!