Monday, March 24, 2014

TOP HAT, TIMEPIECE AND POLKA DOTS

SQUIGGLEFLY'S BLOGSPOT is having a great challenge today and it's hosted by Holley's Hobbyists!  Here are the details: Show me some polka dots somewhere on your card; This could be some polka dotted paper, some polka dotted item in the image, some polka dotted flowers, some polka dotted embellishments, etc.

My entry was a lot of fun putting together.  I just pulled stash and even a mirrored silver cardstock piece.  Some young fella will someday enjoy getting this with perhaps a gift of money inside.


  Can you take time to join me at Squigglefly Blogspot today - use a Squigglefly shop stamp and be eligible for a grand free digi stamp set in the drawing held weekly.

4 comments:

  1. I love this Linda, i a m going to have to get that time piece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design to this Linda! Very classy. I love the stars mixed with the dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Linda! love the polka dots. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!