Monday, March 17, 2014

ST. PATRICK'S DAY FUN AT OUTLAWZ!

OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE 
Monday March 17, 2014
Theme: St. Patrick's day/use Green on your project 

OH WOW - St. Patrick's Day is here!  Even tho I'm in no way Irish, we still celebrate around here with the old fashioned corned beef and cabbage and trimmings.  Oh yummy!

Well you can see that the challenge at Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge is of that glorious color green!   I chose a wonderful image from Lacey Sunshine.

I've never had the privilege of working with Heather Valentin's stamps but I now am totally enamored.  Such sweet little images with lots of room for copic coloring,  My image is called: 
Honey Spring Bee Buggmee.

Come over to OUTLAWZ GREETING CARD CHALLENGE site and enter a card/art project with green in it.  While you are there take a look around at all the wonderful projects the design team members have posted.  I'd love to see you there, and I know I'd love your work.  Have a beautifully green Shamrock Day!

1 comment:

  1. Darling card. Wish I could color like that, but I don't have the patience. Love the big eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!