Monday, March 31, 2014

SPRING with OUTLAWZ and LACEY SUNSHINE

"Anything Goes" 
SPONSOR: LACEY SUNSHINE
IMAGE:  MANDI & SHEEBA
This is my completed project - a DOUBLE HINGE CARD - very soon to be offered at THE PAPER CUT - my favorite card/paper place on the web and in Wisconsin!!!  I saw this pieced paperwork on another blog earlier this week and thought it would be pretty cool on a double hinge card and I love it.  The photo below is the card ALMOST closed.  The front pulls snugly together for mailing.
Below is another version of the same image on a DOUBLE HINGE CARD = I found some more turquoise and brown and wanted to just have fun.  In this instance tho, I accidentally placed the quilted card effect on the outside, I like it so I left it.
And following is the partially closed card again.
Come on over to OUTLAWZ GREETING CHALLENGE this week - the theme is ANYTHING GOES and another reason: I'm actually hosting my first challenge there!  Best of luck.  Just be sure to have a greeting or a simple word on it.  Jump on board for free prizes in the monthly drawing too!
And drop on by Sarah's place at THE PAPER CUT - there are card kits - project kits - beautiful papers - let her know I sent you.

2 comments:

  1. drop dead gorgeous! And serendipitous, as I also just discoverd (on Pinteest) the same card, except the folds on the ends were going in i/o out! You'll see it later on my blog. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fold! I need to try one of these. Love the colors and papers and the image is precious! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!