Monday, March 10, 2014

PLAYING IN THE OCEAN!

DOUBLE WOW!  What wouldn't you give to win the following!
Here's how............
Take this sketch and any image you want to use - rubber stamped or digi or clipart and challenge yourself to work with the sketch. Create your project.
Now come on over to SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY and enter your project!  Here's mine and I used an image "BOOGIE BOARD OWEN" from The Paper Nest - they have awesome images to choose from!
 This was quite fun in fact. My daughter just got back from the Riviera Maya and she totally inspired me with the colors and paper.  My bg paper is one 6x6 of designer paper cut to fit a 5 3/4" card in its finality.  I sliced off the bottom portion of the color coordinated back of the paper and slipped a bit of dark blue between the 2 pieces.  That dark blue actually came from the layer at the back.  Grab some misc. embellies, distress the edge of the oval, and what little boy wouldn't love to receive this in the summer for his birthday!

Come join me at Seems a Little Sketchy - NOW!

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

I love this image and how you have colored and designed it..Beautiful coloring.

Lori aka lorib117 said...

This is too cute!!! Love all the added details and your coloring is great.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!