Monday, March 3, 2014

COLOR ME BROWN AND TURQUOISE!

WHAT ARE YOUR 2 FAVORITE COLORS?
SQUIGGLEFLY'S BLOG has a wonderful challenge going on this week, challenging you to create a card using one of their images and 2 of your favorite colors.
 RRR-SFC0914-use your two favorite colors

Well I must admit I love all colors, but I do have a passion of closeness with turquoise and browns.  I did a little fussy cutting to allow my sentiment to remain attached to the image, used a few flowers and a butterfly and pearls, along with lace and some triple mounting!  Let me see what colors you like - join us at  Squigglefly's challenge this week.   There are free images for you at Squigglefly's website, just click here!  Meanwhile, have a great week coloring!!!

7 comments:

  1. Great color combination Linda! I really like how you sponged around the die and it appears to blend into the background. Beautiful coloring - and I love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is hilarious! I have it too and will play with it this month. I love brown and turquoise, and pink and teal, and so many more color combos. Your card is so pretty and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, I have been admiring this card since I saw it in the gallery - so fun and such a great sentiment and you did a wonderful job on the coloring and color choices. Wonderful!!!!! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your2fav. Colors...what agreat card...and great image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty color combo and the coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card and got to love any image by Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. O-my-gosh, that lady is hilariously wonderful!!! And your coloring is charming. Your card is delightful all around.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!