Monday, March 10, 2014

Coffee and Friends - The Perfect Blend!

Are you like me or know someone like me who just can't start the day without a mug of coffee - straight black but decaf!  My day is on the go after that.  This week at OUTLAWZ Monday Greeting are challenging us to represent the theme of coffee and friends.  

I chose to use an image from Guylou's Inimitability titled:  Lotus Studying 2...
Do you remember when you had to hit all the books first thing in the mornings in prep for a test that day!  Wow, I do and it's been almost 50 years ago.  Altho I relished school and as many books as I could handle, I do remember the stress of tests vividly.  Well hopefully our cup of latte will help pop some eyes open here!  I colored everything with my copics and used some dp of school items to bring the effect together.  And recently my daughter has started using hash tags in her convos on FB.  Well guess it's bleeding over on me because all I could think of for a sentiment on this card was:  #needanotherlattenow !!

Come on over to OUTLAWZ MONDAY GREETINGS and enter a card.  The drawing this week consists of five free images:    Guylou's(3 Images) Scrapper's Delight(2 Images)

Remember the theme: Coffee and Friends the perfect blend.  Have a cup of latte on me today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!