Monday, March 17, 2014

Button Up a Ribbon!

BUTTON UP with RIBBONS at SQUIGGLEFLY CHALLENGE BLOGSPOT!  This challenge gave me the unique opportunity to begin making up musical birthday cards for all the grandchildren - 10!!!  I purchased the cards from Barb at Stampin' Up while they were on sale.  

With this week's challenge I chose Shy Bear's HI BELLA to be the cover of the first 2 birthday cards in March.  The image is ABSOLUTELY FREE TO YOU by our wonderful Lynne Stansbery of SQUIGGLEFLY and the sentiment banner image can be purchased from SQUIGGLEFLY's shop. That image is from our one and only and a great friend PAMELA LEHTO.  Keep scrolling and you'll see the interior of the cards where my husband I will record a 10 sec. msg. for the kiddos.


Image artist: Lynne Stansbery
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BANNER
Image Artist: PAMELA LEHTO 

So that being said, come join me at SQUIGGLEFLY CHALLENGE BLOGSPOT - you could easily be chosen for free stamps!

7 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

I just love your card Linda!!! So neat....love the inside too!!!

nwilliams6 said...

How adorable and sweet is this card! Love inside and out! I so need to spend more time on my insides! Precious card! Hugz!

Holly Young said...

Wonderful card Linda, and such fun both inside and out! The added recorded message will be fun too!

Elizabeth Hart said...

our card is so very cute this week - Love your shy and how you decorated the inside - fun colors and so festive.

Kathy Bradley said...

Linda,
Your card is so happy and adorable (inside/outside).

wannabcre8tive said...

What a cute card and the inside is fabulous too.

debbie said...

always love a shy bear card... so fun and the way you cut it out just perfect

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!