Monday, March 31, 2014

A Fruity Day in March

The month of March has flown right by us.  I'm personally glad to see all the new spring buds sprouting all ready.  This winter left us with many challenges, even running out of fuel.  Goodby winter!

At Squigglefly Blogspot Challenge we celebrate creating cards with fruit on them.  Here are the facts from Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals: use fruit on your card--it can be your image or embellishments.   Here's my card and 3 others I colored and created at the same time.


I'm sure if you are like me, you have some fruity stamps stashed somewhere.  If they are of Squigglefly variety, you will be eligible to win some free digi stamp at the drawing.  We'd love to see your work - come on over!

7 comments:

Pat said...

You make fruit look SO PRETTY!! I love your coloring and the design is beautiful!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your cards are all fabulous.

nwilliams6 said...

Beautiful colors - these are fantastic cards! I am wanting some fruit now! Hugz!

Kathy Bradley said...

Linda,
Wow - how very pretty!! I love this image - and your cards are lovely and elegant!

Elizabeth Hart said...

I really think these cards are so very stunning and the coloring is just perfect.

bumblebee creations said...

What a perfect little set of cards!! Gorgeous!

debbie said...

great coloring on this card... love it.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!