Monday, February 24, 2014

WINTER, VALENTINES AND BIRTHDAYS

We're having a ton of fun over at Seems a Little Sketchy.  Come on over and join us.  Firstly, let me say we are being sponsored by Lacy Sunshine  

There are 3 images up for grabs to the lucky winner.  Here's the sketch, follow it as best you can with any image you have or run on over to Lacy Sunshine and get a cutie for Valentine's Day like I did.


SKETCH 59
I chose to use Winter Lisbeth from the 1920's.  Isn't she just the best to work with?  I had some background paper left over from another Valentine's project so I fitted it to work with the sketch of 59.
The paper ribbon on the left was mounted on white cardstock to make it pop.  I didn't like the transparency of it for this card.  My friend Virginia had sent me some hearts in a rak envelope and it was fun using a few of them.  Lisbeth is colored with copics and sparkly pens as well.  The butterflies came in a Queen of the Month package awhile back, I do love 3d butterflies!  We have several birthdays in February, so no problem placing this card in the mail or 3 of the others I also made similar.

Come on over and show us your work.  It's easy peasy and you can win 3 digis!!!

5 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Love your coloring on this cute image! Fabulous card!
~Sandy, SALS Design Team

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Linda, this is fabulous! Love that die cut and the bright colors. Gorgeous coloring too.

Jackie said...

Such a cute card with nice coloring! I'm so happy to be on the SALS team with you!!!

Jessi said...

What a beautiful, girly card. The colours are so pretty and the butterflies sure are lovely!

nwilliams6 said...

What a fun image and it is perfect for a birthday card. Kind of vintage kind of like Mardi Gras - wonderful sparkle too. Hugz!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!