Monday, February 24, 2014

SPRING BEGINNING AT SQUIGGLEFLY

IT'S A SPRING CARD RECIPE 
Hey Winter - Just Go Away!
Come join me at  Squigglefly today and stretch your wings using a simple fun recipe from Holley's Hobbyists!  SFC0814 I give thee a recipe for spring, use a piece a printed paper, some twine/twill, and at least one brad or button  (My heart in the upper left corner is actually a brad.)
Cheryl Grant Alger is the image artist

Click on my link and choose a freebie or purchase a wonderful new digi for your collection.  Join us in the competition judged by a random no. generator.  You simply must use a Squigglefly image.

Can we at least hope for spring - it's been a long cold winter thus far.  Here's Sapphie doing what she does best - soaking up the sunshine with her bunny kicker!  A bunny kicker is a long tube of fabric or yarn stuffed with cat nip and batting.  Sapphie came to use last fall.  One year ago on Feb. 22, her owner/master/mother hen passed on to be an angel with the Lord.  Sapphie didn't do well in her first foster home so I asked to have her and she has just blossomed!  Heavier now and a beautiful coat of fur, she's just a fun cat to cuddle with 24/7.  I still haven't gotten used to getting up  at 5:30 for breakfast tho - Doris taught her this undoubtedly!  Luv ya Doris - miss you greatly!


 See you in March!

4 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Awe! Such a cute creation Linda! I'm so glad you could join us this week! Awesome coloring and design!
Have a great day!
Darlene
Squigglefly DT

Holly Young said...

I'm so glad that Sapphe is doing so well with you Linda. She is a really pretty cat.
Love your card. Very nice coloring, and I love the layout! Thanks for filling in for Pat this week!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Your card is so sweet this week - love the colors.

nwilliams6 said...

What a cute card. Darling image and colored so well. While it is just totally precious, I totally forgot it once I saw your gorgeous kitty! Oh how sweet you adopted her when you lost your friend. Warms my heart and she is really beautiful. Wow. Hugz- extra ones for your sweet kitty!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!