Monday, February 3, 2014

BLUSHING RED AND PINK!


RRR-SFC0514-Use Red and Pink
Ahhhhhh Feb. 3 is here - only 11 days left til Valentine's Day.  And it's time for me to wind up and get them in the mail within the next week.  Yes, you are never too old to drop a few valentines on a friend's doorstep via USPS!

SQUIGGLEFLY BLOGSPOT is challenging us to use Red and Pink.  And since there are so many wonderful Valentine oriented card and project images debuting at SQUIGGLEFLY I  had to use Cheryl Alger's FIRST LOVE!   This card is to a sweet little boy!  So I thought I'd pop it a little bit by using Lynne Stansbery's LOVE IS IN THE AIR in the background.
First Love - Cheryl Grant Alger and Love Is In The Air - Lynne Stansbery
Come on over to Squigglefly and pick out a darling Valentine image and sentiment for 2014.  Enter our contest at the Blog and best of luck!!!

9 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Linda, this is really cute. That image is darling and I love the way you colored him up. Sweet Valentine's Card and super well done. Hugz!

Glenda Brooks said...

What a cutie Patootie! I love your coloring as well.

Glenda Brooks said...

What a cutie Patootie! I love your coloring as well.

wannabcre8tive said...

What a darling card. I love the image and your fabulous coloring.

Holly Young said...

Darling card Linda. I love the background with the hearts swirling around him. I really like the little embossed hearts too.

Pat said...

Such a sweet card-perhaps for one of the grandkids? LOL

Linda W. said...

This sweet card went to a great boy who's had a lot of troubles with rejection of his new heart. He's a real fighter tho, and he will be all right!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Now this is a sweet card! Love all the hearts!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Love, love, love, love! This is so adorable!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!