Monday, January 6, 2014

WHOOPS!!!

Squigglefly's FIRST challenge for 2014!
 RRR-SFC0114-Emboss a Thank You...
Let's send out a thank you for that special gift---and 
for an extra challenge--Emboss something on 
your card-dry emboss or heat emboss.
Now available on the Squigglefly Shop Site!
I think this is so darling - as if to say WHOOPS! you were so kind to me
and I forgot to send you a THANK YOU! 
PATTERNED BUTTERFLIES SET - Dawn Collins

How often these days does anyone send thank you cards - I know I still love to.
But I'm afraid it's a dying art among our younger generation (those 30 and less).
  Inside of card with lots of room for thank you note.  The die cut my daughter did for me on her Cricut.
My 2nd version using the same image and scrap papers.  Instead of embossing I chose
to stamp "Thanks so very much!" from my CTMH stamp set.
And again, the interior of that card with lots of room.  Come on over to SQUIGGLEFLY'S BLOGSPOT and join in the challenge; take a chance on wining some free digis from SQUIGGLEFLY!

6 comments:

Glenda Brooks said...

Just so cute! Your coloring skills are amazing. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

Holly Young said...

These are such cute little thank you notes! I love how this image is so versatile - she could be surprised, sorry, or embarrassed, or shy...

I really like the way you used the patterned butterflies too.

wannabcre8tive said...

So very cute and well colored.

bumblebee creations said...

both lovely cards!! I love her little "oops" look!!

Pat said...

Whoops, that's a cute card! Love how you made your inside as well! I have a stack of thank you cards and am always making them as I do send them out often. I don't know about my son but my daughter often uses one of mine to send out, so there's one at least of the younger generation!

nwilliams6 said...

Linda, sorry I am late! I think that image is too cute and your embossing is great. Cute butterfly and super colors. I agree that Thank You cards are going by the wayside. I have always taught my girls to do it and I hope they continue now that I can't control what they do. I need to send more myself! Cute card. Hugz!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!